Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm tryin, tryin to walk away but I know this crush ain't goin away!!

Wow, can't believe it's already friday! Craziness! I'm gonna go to work in a little bit for some over time and i'm also working tomorrow :( Blah! Oh well!!!!!! I wanted to try and write a blog every day but I went to Athen's for a few days and it messed me up lol Not much has been going on. Just been working. Yesterday we had a tour at my work so we had to dress up. Everyone was saying how cute I was lol And this guy I think was hitting on me lol He's a big black guy...kinda reminds me of a pimp lol He's a way sweet guy!! He was talkin to me, and as I walked away he said "Jessica!! Your lookin' GOOD today!" LOL :) And he winked at me! It made me laugh! Then later in the day I saw him and he kept saying my name over and over and he told me that he loves saying my name! lol its funny! At least i have someone to flirt with hahaha jk I'm sitting here listening to the best radio morning show ever...Arizona's Morning Show Johnjay And Rich! They are awesome! :D I usually don't get to listen to them live cuz i'm at work so i'm excited to be able to listen online now!!!!!!!! If you haven't heard them before, you need to look them up online and podcast them!! DO IT!
Anywho...hmmmm....what else is going on? I don't really know what to say right now...hmmmm...I've been reading my scriptures every day!! I'm proud of myself!
So Kevin and I have been talking a bit more but not as much as before. I think things are still kinda ackward. I don't understand why but oh well. I try to talk to him and it's just weird. So like I said before...if he wants to talk to me then he has to make an effort. I'm not having a one-sided friendship. I've had guys do this same thing before...and i'm over it! That's all i'm gonna say about that. I am really anti-guy right now...still lol I just get pushed around and stepped all over by them and I hate it. And my heart is in pieces...I don't think I can trust any guy right now. So i'm just gonna have fun doin what I do, rollin like I roll...one day at a time. That's all for now...i'm going back to sleep for a while then to work! oh joy! bye for now.

No comments: