Sunday, August 31, 2008

ack, i'm tired!!

It's 5:15 on Sunday morning...I am so flippin tired!!! I stayed up late watching Sleepless In Seattle lol I still heart that movie! I wish my life could be like a fairy tale...but I don't think that's how real life works. I had a pretty good day yesterday. I went to work but no one was there!!! lol So i'm guessing they canceled the over time and didn't bother to call me! Rude! But oh well, I got to talk to my favorite cousin's Mindy and Chad all day yesterday lol. I also was on Second Life way toooooo long yesterday. I 'moved' in with this chick Lorna...She has a huge 'virtual' house!! I also bought a kit to make virtual dresses so i'm gonna open a store LOL If you don't know what Second Life is then your prolly wondering what the crap i'm talking about hehe...I will explain it more later or you can just check it out yourself. It's pretty awesome!! Anyways...I think Kevin and I are getting back to normal. We talked a little bit yesterday and today online. He's been real sick though and i'm worried about him. I hope he gets better soon!! Hmmmmm, i'm not sure what else to say....I hope today goes by fast :) I will be driving to Athen's right after work so idk if I'll be able to write a blog tomorrow or later. I'll try to though. Athen's is where my parents live if you didn't know lol Ok, well it's time to go to work :( I'm gonna try to have a good day!!! I'm not gonna let all this stress and drama bring me down any more...well at least...I'm gonna try not to let it lol Peace Out!! :)

1 comment:

Shaun said...

Yay you got a blog too! I'm glad things are going better.