Saturday, September 6, 2008

So over it....

There comes a point where you have to decide if it's worth it. I've come to that point. And i've come to the conclusion that, no, it's not worth it! Is there something wrong with me?! Am I one of those crazy girls that guys like to use then ditch?! I really don't get it. But, guess what?, I don't care any more. I'm over it! I'm not playing games any more. It's so not worth it. I feel like i'm living in a world where every one is playing a joke on me. They pretend to be my friend, they pretend to love me, then when I get close they say 'haha, just kidding!" Well guess what, it's my turn to get even. I'm ditching you!!! So you can be the one standing there looking dumb! And the one wishing you would of done something different so i'd still be there. I'm a good person and I have a lot to offer in a friendship or relationship or whatever. So it's your loss!! I hope I hurt you, I hope you regret losing me for the rest of your life. I'm done being hurt. I hate you and I hope we never speak or see each other again! I'm so over it!! Goodbye!!!

No comments: