Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quick Morning Blog

So I went out again last night!! We went and saw Indiana Jones at the dollar theater! The movie was great and the company was even better ;) He put his arm around me and I cuddled up next to him best I could with an armrest in between us lol Before we went he said that he was gonna take a screw driver to take off the armrest lol I thought that was cute! He held my hand while we walked into the theater :) and I got a nice kiss before I left :) I had a great time! When I got home he text me and asked when we could do another movie night at his place lol I told him whenever he wants lol so he said "so your driving to my house right now?" lol he's adorable. Well I gotta go to work, then hopefully i'll get to hang out with the boy tonight ;) yay!! k gots to go! BYE!

1 comment:

Lela said...

It sounds like you are happy again. I am so glad.