Tuesday, May 5, 2009

wow, it's been a long time...

I haven't been very good about writing on here. It's been like three months since my last post lol!! Well, lets see, ummm what has happened to me... First of all, I'm ENGAGED!! Yay me!! lol ;) Yes, i am the future Mrs. Bradley Millwood...he he! He proposed three days before my birthday in April. He took me out to dinner at this very expensive restaurant called Shulas (I think that's how its spellt) I got a 16ounce prime rib, huge baked potato, ceasar salad, and bread. It was so good, but pricey! Then he said that we were going to see a movie. We were all dressed up, me in a formal dress and him in a suit so I was thinking why are we going to a movie lol. We pulled up and I got out...he got on one knee and proposed!! The movie theatre was where we had our first date/kiss :) I had no idea until he reminded me lol It was so romantic!! I loved it!! We were gonna get married this summer but his family were against it. And they did everything in their power to post pone it. So I gave in...i'm not gonna have a huge fight on my wedding. It's supposed to be the happiest day of our lives. So i'm giving Brad time to decide when he will be ready to get married. I'm fine with waiting, I just wish his parents would give me a chance and also let him make his own decisions. Things have gotten a lot better since that went down. Except i'm having trouble with work. I honestly hate it, everything about it. The bosses drive me crazy and I swear one of the leads hates me cuz he makes my life a living hell. But I haven't found another job so i'm stuck at the moment unless they decide to fire me. I don't really care at this point. Going to this job just stresses me out so much. Anyways, i've decided to finally try the Smart for life diet, aka cookie diet. I've seen peoples lives changed by it so i'm gonna give it a shot. Brad and I got season passes to Six Flags in Georgia. He's been trying to get me to go on their biggest rollar coaster, Goliath. I made a deal that if he helps me make my diet goal then i'll go on it. I might cry on it though lol It has two 17 story drops on it!! It's crazy!! But if I can get healthy i'll do just about anything!! So ill let you know what happens. I think i'm ordering my first five weeks of cookies tonight. I guess that's about it for now. Ill try harder to keep up with this. Miss you all!

No comments: