Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally a new blog...

Well, this is gonna be a total 180 from my last blog lol Anyways, from those who know me....you already know i've been dating the most fabulous guy ever! For those who don't know me, i'll explain lol So, about two months ago I met Brad (aka Bradley James) on the most red neck dating website ever....called singlesnet.com. Honestly I don't recommend the site lol I got so many weirdos sending me emails asking if i wanted to start a family or for a hook up. So I deleted my account after a few months...but I met a couple guys before I did. One ended up being a freaky stalker guy and another was just an ass hole. So, thats about when I wrote that last blog in November. I was really feeling down and hating all men at that point lol So in December I got feeling a little better about myself and was bored and decided to try that website again. I don't know why...I just had a feeling. So at first things seemed to be about the same...all the guys on there are old creepy and looking for some young hot ass lol Then I started talking to Brad. We aren't sure who messaged who first but we first started emailing then we talked on yahoo messenger a little bit. Then he gave me his phone number and we started texting. He seemed like a really nice guy but I was still sketchy about meeting another guy. I was tired of getting hurt. But this one saturday I woke up and was texting him. I got this strong feeling that I should ask if he wanted to do something. I hadn't planned on it...it was all so random. So we decided to meet for lunch at this Cajin restaurant. It was really nice. And amazingly I wasn't at all nervous! I am a shy person, and usually have a hard time meeting people and talking for the first time. But with him it was different. After we ate we decided to go check out the new bass pro shop. I had so much fun! We just looked around the store, talked, made jokes. It was awesome! We didn't want the night to end lol So after sitting in my car talking for a while we decided to go see a movie!! We saw 'four Christmases". It was an alright movie. I just liked being with him! hehe! I could tell he was nervous. As we walked to the cars after the movie he said I didn't know if you wanted me to put my arm around you. I was like, I wouldn't have minded :) Anyways, that was our first date :) So we've been dating ever since...almost two months!! It's been amazing! He treats me like a princess! I have fallen so head over heals for him! I have never felt this way about anyone!! He is the sweetest, kindest, most sincere guy i've ever met! We are so in love...he tells me he loves me every time we talk or see eachother :) I've never been so happy! I have been praying so hard lately...and every time I ask about Brad I get the same strong incredable feeling that he is the one for me!! I can't believe I finally found him! I want to do everything right with this relationship, I never want to lose him! I think about him every second of every day...and it kills me to be away from him. He currently lives an hour from me so we see eachother about once a week :( it sucks! But hopefully he'll be moving closer to me in the next few weeks :) Anyways, I could go on and on about how wonderful Brad is but i'm sure this blog is already way too long lol Well, ill right more later!! peace out!

No comments: